|Dear Future Students, |
Welcome to ABM Further Education and I hope you will enjoy the learning curve with our courses. We cannot wait to see you at our modern campus during the orientation day after the holiday.
I am sending you this email as I would like to invite you for our Orientation day with ABM Further Education.
The orientation day will be held on Monday 09/01/2023 at our modern campus: Level M, 56-58 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000, which is nearby Town Hall station 2 minutes walk from Queen Victoria Building. There are two time slots for orientation day to ensure flexibility for you.
You can attend orientation day at 10 am or 2 pm as per your convenience.
It is important to attend orientation day as you will gain following information:
· Necessary information about the course and ABM policies and procedures
· Support with Moodle and Email login to ensure right start
· Support with USI number creation
· Information about your timetable
· Trial of uniforms for Kitchen practical classes for our Hospitality and Kitchen Management students.
Also, some refreshments and professional friendly staff will be waiting for you.
Please send me an email back to confirm your attendance for the orientation day and if you have any concerns or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mezzanine 56-58 York Street, Sydney, 2000 NSW
+61 (02) 9160 4507 M (WhatsApp) + 61 482 796 010
Pathway to Southern Cross University and the Hotel School Sydney!
ABM TERM 2 ORIENTATION 2023