Work in Australia

Depending on the type of Visa you hold, you may be eligible to work in Australia while you study. If you hold a Student Visa you are able to work 20 hours per week while studying. However once you have working rights you are required to get a TFN ( Tax File Number) for taxation purposes, You can apply online for a TFN at :,-permanent-migrants-and-temporary-visitors—tfn-application/

Places to find work

These websites can help you find a job. JobSearch(
Seek (

Resume and Cover letter

A Resume is a written compilation of your education, work experience, credentials, and accomplishments. It is heavily recommended that you have a Resume and a Cover letter ( cover letter is a one-page document that explains to the hiring manager why you are an ideal candidate for the job) as nearly all professional jobs require a Resume and Cover Letter. More info on how to write a Resume and Cover Letter can be found here:How to write an effective resume